Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Fathers Day 2014 Short SMS | Fathers Day 2014 SMS



Happy Fathers Day 2014 Short SMS : Fathers Day is the biggest event that is just going to celebrate on 15th of June. Many people are celebrate fathers day with send sms to each other. thats the nice idea to share fathers love. Here we are share new Fathers Day 2014 SMS, Fathers Day SMS in short, Happy Fathers day sms.

The Greatest Gift
I Ever had Came From God
I Call Him DAD


You Are the Best Dad
I m So Blessed to Have a Father Like You


Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me forever.
Happy Fathers Day


You have seen me laugh
You have seen me cry
And always you were there with me.
I may not have always said it But thanks
and I love you Happy Fathers Day.


You dont have to deserve your mother love.
You have to deserve your father.