Friday, May 30, 2014

Whatsapp SMS For Fathers Day 2014



Whatsapp Messages For Fathers Day 2014: Father’s Day is celebrated worldwide and is going to celebrate this year on 15th June 2014 on Sunday.This day is known as Father’s Day to show respect to our father for the contribution and figures make to the loves of the children. Here we share new Fathers Day 2014 Whatsapp SMS, Happy Fathers day Whatsapp SMS 2014, Happy Fathers Day SMS for Whatsapp, 2014 Fathers Day Whatsapp SMS, Fathers Day 2014 Free Whatsapp SMS, Fathers Day Whatsapp Messages.

When I was born,You were there to catch me when i fall, whenever and wherever.When i said my first words,You were there for me,to teach me the whole dictionary if need be.When i took my first steps,You were there to encourage me on.I know you will be there for me through all these times and more, the good and bad.So i just wanted to say I LOVE YOU DAD. Happy Father’s Day

By the time a man Realizes… That maybe his “Father” was Right…!!!! “He” usually has a son who thinks “He is wrong”. Wish you Happy Fathers Day !

For the best dad who always had a smile for me. Though we may be far apart right now, But here’s a big hug and kiss for you to let you know how special you are – Happy Father’s Day!

F = Forever With His FamilyA = Always There For You No Matter WhatT = The Only One Who’s ThereH = He’s My Hero Till The EndE = Encouraging In Everything I DoR = Really The Only One…Happy Father’s Day

Keep the smile,
Leave the tear,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Be joyous,
Because it’s Fathers Day
Happy Fathers Day 2014.