Saturday, June 7, 2014

USA Flag Day 2014 Quotes


Hey guys we are presenting USA Flag Day 2014 Quotes. Really very Cool Quotes.
Do not forget To Share this article with your Family,Friends and Relatives.

In the United States, Flag Day is celebrated on June 14. It commemorates the adoption of the flag of the United States, which happened on that day in 1777 by resolution of the Second Continental Congress.

USA Flag Day 2014 Quotes


I am whatever you make me, nothing more.  I am your belief in yourself, your dream of what a people may become.... I am the clutch of an idea, and the reasoned purpose of resolution.  I am no more than you believe me to be and I am all that you believe I can be.  I am whatever you make me, nothing more.  ~Franklin Knight Lane

On what rests the hope of the republic? 
One country, one language, one flag!

I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.

There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag.

You're a grand old flag,
You're a high flying flag
And forever in peace may you wave.

The red and white and starry blue
Is freedom's shield and hope.

The flag of the United States has not been created by rhetorical sentences in declarations of independence and in bills of rights.  It has been created by the experience of a great people, and nothing is written upon it that has not been written by their life.  It is the embodiment, not of a sentiment, but of a history. 

To survive in peace and harmony, united and strong,
we must have one people, one nation, one flag.

You're the emblem of
The land I love.
The home of the free and the brave.