Saturday, May 24, 2014

Happy US Memorial Day Wishes, Greetings, Cards, 2014



TheHappyFestival have a good collection of Memorial Day Wishes.

Happy Memorial Day Wishes, Greetings, Cards, Quotes 2014

Blow out, you bugles, over the rich Dead!
There’s none of these so lonely and poor of old,
But, dying, has made us rarer gifts than gold.
~Rupert Brooke

Sleep the sleep that knows not breaking,
Dream of battled fields no more.
Days of danger, nights of waking. -Sir Walter Scott

The brave die never, though they sleep in dust:
Their courage nerves a thousand living men.
~Minot J. Savage

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.
~Lee Greenwood

Memorial Day Greetings, eCards 2014







Ways to say happy memorial day
Memorial day quotes
Memorial day best wishes
Happy memorial day greetings
Memorial day greeting cards
Memorial day wishes greetings
Memorial day wishes quotes